- Students seeking admission to the college shall have to obtain a prescribed from available in the college office on payment of Rs. 200.00 only. The last date for submission of duly filled-in-forms will be notified later on. Following are the documents, the attested copies of which are to be submitted and the original ones are to be produced at the time of interview and admission.
- Mark sheet and the pass certificate of the qualifying examination attested by the head of the institution last attested. It is to be noted that attested copies of mark sheets of the H.S.L.C. exam. Should also be submitted for admission into B.A./B.Sc.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Applicants seeking admission under reservation of SC.ST.OBC.TGL shall have to enclose certificate from competent authorities.
- The scrutiny of form and selection of students there of shall be made by a selection board constituted by the principal of the college and a list of provisionally selected students shall be displayed in the notice board.
Moran College affiliated to Dibrugarh University is currently running 14 departments ( Science: 5 & Arts: 9 ).