- A correlation between fluorescence of chlorophyll solution in some medicinal plant leaves and absorption in liquid phase, Advances in Applied Science Research, 2011,2(1):230-234 ISSN ; 0976-8610
- Fluorescence and absorption spectra of chlorophyll extract of some plant leaves and a pendulum analogy, Journal of laser and optical science, 2011,1(1),66-71, ISSN no. 2231-0959
- A Study of the fluctuating patterns of Brownian motion using light scattering in some colloidal suspensions Asian J Physics, ISSN : 0971-3093
- On the nature of a software to work out the intensity distribution pattern of spectral lines from spectroscopy or legacy Spectra, Asian Journal of spectroscopy,
- On the nature of vibrational bands in the FTIR spectra of medicinal plant leaves, Archivs of applied Science Research 2011,3( I ):214-221, ISSN : 0975508x
- Time evolution of diffusion fringes in The Christiansen effect OPTIK International Journal for Light and Electron Optics( Elsevier Pub.)Volume 120, Issue 9, May 2009, Pages 427-430 Impact factor 4.9
- Important of the persistent lines at (12,7) and (11,6) first positive bands of N2 in solid films excited by Ar+ Laser. International conference on optics and optoelectronics 12-15 dec 2005 IRDE, Dehradon
- Time evolution of Optical Patterns at the diffusion region in the Christiansen Filter”, Mitali Konwar R. Mahanta and G.D. Baruah, Proc. Sixth DAE-BRNS National Lager Symposium (NLS-6) CAT, Indore, p-395-396 ((2006)
- Laser induced fluorescence bands of Mesua ferrea — L plant leaf, emission spectrum of Mesua ferrea — L seed oil and a comparison with CN red system of Proc XXXIII Optical Society of India Symposium (OSI), 18-20 Dec, 2007, Tejpur University.
- Laser induced fluorescence of Namsai meteorite, Assian J Phys 18 no. 1 (2009) 127-130
- Excitation of CN red system of bands n a crude of blaze, Proc XXXIII Optical Society of India Symposium (OSI), 18-20 Dec, 2007. Tejpur University.
- Fluorescence and absorption spectra of chlorophyll extract of some plant leaves and a pendulum analogy, Assian Phys.
- On the nature of a herbal medicine curing kidney stone : a spectroscopic evidence, 2013, 5(6):141-144, ISSN 0975-508x, Assian J. Phys.
- Evidences of self consistency of natural laws appearing laws in different domains physical science. Indian Journal of science, 1( ) pg-58-60 (2012), ISSN 2319-7730, EISSN 2319-7749.
- A Co-relation between Fluorescence of Chlorophyll II Solution in Some Medicinal Plant Leaves and Absorption in Liquid Phase, Traditional Phytotheraphy pg. 111-116, (2013) Assian International (P) Ltd, ISBN 97881-7035-821-3
- On the Nature of the Green Vegetation, International Journal of Research Studies in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJRSSET) Volume 1, Issue 1, April 2014, pg 59-64.
- On the nature of a herbal medicine curing kidney stone : a spectroscopic evidence, Archives of Applied Science Research, 2013, 5 (6):141-144 ISSN 0975508X
- A Possible Realization of Chlorophyll Laser, Optics and Photonic Journal, 2013, 3, 385-387, Published Online December 2013.
- Women Empowerment through Higher Education ,Assam College Principal Council Journal , ISBN-13-978-81-924416-2-7,pg 100-104
21. 0n the nature of a software to work out the intensity distribution pattern of spectral lines, from legacy Spectra, Assian J of spectroscopy,ISSN: 09719237
- A Correlation between the quality of tea in liquid phase and scatte, ared Indian J Phys. 79 (9), 1063(2005)
- The role of diffusion on the chromatic pattern associated with the Christiansen Indian J Phys Vol. 79 (9). 1065-1069(2005)
- On the nature of strong fluorescence of alocasia culculata schot, Emerging trends in laser & spectroscopy and applications, p-357-360 ISBN, allied publishers pvt ltd.
- The Chlorophyll Paradox, the Colour of Vegetation and Use of Imager J to Analyse Ramans Physiology of Vision, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR), ISSN:2321-0869, Vol-2, Issue-9
- Maxwell-Boltzman distribution patterns exhibited by dynamic interference fringes in liquid phase, Sixth DAE-BRNS National Laser symposium (NLS6). P 395-396, 2006.
- Emission Spectrum of Crude Oil at Dikom. Pelagia Research Library, Advance in Applied Science Research, 2011, 2 (4) : 98-101, ISBN : 0976-8610, CODEN (USA) AASRFC
28. Higher Education and its Challenges, Assam College Principal Council Journal pg 17-19. 33 Binomial Conference, ACPC
- Empowering Women,Swamalim ,Moran College Golden Jubilee Celebration October 2014, pg 371-376
30. Fluorescence Spetrum of Alocasia culcullata Schot and Chlorophyll Laser, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, December — 2013, ISSN 2229-5518, Vol. 4, Issue 12, pg 2232 — 2236.
- On the nature of Brownin movements of some medicinal plants leaves, Proceeding of National Conference on Physical Science, Dept. of Phys, D.H.S.K. College, Dibrugarh, pg 95-106.
- Evidence of Self Consistency of Natural laws appearing in different domains of physical science, Indian Journal of Science, Volume 1, Number 1, November 2012, ISSN 2319 — 7730 EISS in 2319 — 7749, pg 58-60.
- Domestic Violence against Women in the North Eastern States of Indiawith Special Reference to Assam and Nagaland, Women Harassment, ISBN NO. 93 —83580-24-8, pp 292-303.
34. Green of vegetation Spatial hole and trend in art, BIMRISHA, Golden Jubilee Celebration Committee, Moran College,pg-219-228,ISBN-978-81-928247-0-3
36. Orchid’s of Arunachal Pradesh with special reference to commercial probability of Namdhapha, BIMRISHA, Golden Jubilee Celebration Committee, Moran College,pg-239-244,1SBN-978-81-928247-0-3
37. Self Help Group: A study of Grass root level success story , 1.11VIRA ,vol-4 ,issue-9 September 14, pg-352 362 IJPSS.
- The Chlorophyll Paradox, the Colour of Vegetation and Use of Image J to Analyse Ramans Physiology of Vision , International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR) ISSN: 2321-0869, Volume-2, Issue-9, September 2014 pg-67-71
- Time Dependences of Random Force in Various Colloidal Suspension Exhibiting Brownian Movements in the MarkofHan Approximation Laser and Bose-Einstein Condensation Physics ,Norasa Publishing house pg-129-134
- On the nature of a herbal medicine curing kidney stone : a spectroscopic evidence, Bulletin of Laser and Spectroscopy Society of India, ISSN — 22293752, No. — 20