1. Application form of SAMARTH Portal.
2. List of original and xerox copy of documents required for admission
i. Admit card of HSLC and HS examination
ii. Marksheets and Pass certificate of HSLC and HS examination
iii. Income certificate from the competent authority for Fee Waiver Scheme
iv. Unique ID generation receipt
3. Caste certificate (if any) and domicile certificate from competent authority must be produced. No applying receipt will be accepted.
4. Photograph of Sapling plantation for availing fee waiver scheme.
5. The applicant must ensure they arrive on time for admission, as failure to do so may result in their candidacy being cancelled after their name has been announced three times in the admission hall.
The selected candidates who are willing to take admission under fee waiver scheme (INCOME less than 2 lacs) should upload their income certificate in the SAMARTH portal before the admission date without which admission under free admission scheme will not be granted as per the rule Govt. of Assam.