Rules and Regulation to be followed by the students
The following rules and regulation of the college must be followed by all the students:
- The students must be in the full uniform and carry respective the identity card within the college campus.
- The students must keep bicycle/bikes in proper place.
- Use of mobile phone in the college campus is restricted.
- Ragging in any forms is strictly prohibited; any student found indulging in such activities will be strictly dealt with as per guideline recommended by the Supreme Court.
- A letter of undertaking of the parent/ guardian of the students should be attached.
- Age proof certificate duly attested copies of the all documents must be submitted.
- The students must take care of the college properties. They must not damage any college property.
- The students must follow the Supreme court guideline in the Election of the students union.
- The students must maintain perfect silence in the class room, laboratories, library, seminars, examination room and other function held in the college.
- No students will be allowed to change his/her subjects after one month from the date of admission.
- The students should maintain a cordial relationship between them and the teaching staff including Principal & Vice-Principal and the non-teaching staff.