Rules and Regulations for Students
The following rules and regulation of the college must be followed by all the students:
- The students must be full uniform and carry respective the identity card within the college campus.
- The students must keep bicycle bikes in proper place.
- Use of mobile phone in the college campus is restricted.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited; any student found indulging in
such activities will be strictly dealt with as per guide line recommended by
the Supreme Court.
- A letter of undertaking of the Parent/Guardian of the students should be
- Age proof certificate duly attached copies of the all documents must be
submitted( Original certificate & mark sheet must be produced at the time
- The student must follow the Supreme Court guideline in the Election of the
- The student must take care of the college properties. They must not
damage any college property,(estates of the college)
- The student must maintain perfect silence in the class room, laboratories.
Library, Seminars, Examination room and any other function held in the
- No student will allowed to change his/her subject after one month from the
date of admission.
- The student should maintain a cordial relationship between them and the
teaching staff including Principal & Vice-Principal and the non-teaching staff.